Briskby seeks a Sales and Customer care executive who will play a critical role in building the supply and demand side of Briskby whilst assisting suppliers in listing their goods on the marketplace.
At Briskby we are building the next rental+booking p2p marketplace for fitness and action sports.
Our purpose is to allow people to access a safer, more diverse and convenient way to practice fitness and action sports; while doing so, individuals and businesses are able to (re)generate money out of their idle, unused or surplus items or spaces.
And we help to keep staff out of landfills!
The Sales and Customer care executive has experience in:
- Applying sales and growth strategies to ecommerce, saas or marketplaces.
- Marketing funnel
- Email marketing and cold email strategy.
- Providing data analysis and daily/weekly metrics reporting
- Data entry and data management.
- Ability to hit targets and motivation to exceed expectations
- Time keeping and accuracy are essential in this fast-paced role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are paramount to this position.
- As this is such a varied role, the ability to plan ahead and prioritise an ever-changing workload is essential to success.
- You will need to be a confident and competent user of Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years experience.
- Experience in engaging with different audiences on digital channels.
- Knowledge of marketing funnel
- Second language
- Knowledge of growth hacking
- Experience in growing online p2p marketplaces or e-commerce platforms
- Knowledge of AB testing procedures and CBA
- 4 months full-time reduce (30 hours)
- Full remote
- Resident in Malta
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and sociable self-starter who gets excited about helping others out and starting conversations. You are a fast learner with brilliant people skills and gain energy from chatting to other people.
The type of person you are and your values is just as important to us as your skills and experience as we are passionate about building an exceptional team of people who work well together.
What do those values look like?
- You have a sense of humour and demonstrate humility
- Trust and be trusted
- Care without compromise
- You are a creative thinker
If you believe you’re the right fit and you’re passionate about what we are building at Briskby, please send us your CV at [email protected]